Window 1o Keyboard Key Shortcuts
- Windows Logo Key + Ctrl + D: Use this combination to switch to a new virtual desktop. Why you need this? Let’s say you’ve launched too many applications at the same time that you actually lose track of everything! What could be better than switching to a clean and slick desktop?
- Windows Logo Key + L: Use this combination to switch between accounts.
- Windows Logo Key + C: Use this combination to wake Cortana up in listening mode.
- Windows Logo Key + I: Use this combination to open settings panel or the co-called Control Panel.
- Hold “Windows Logo Key + R” and type “Regedit”, hit the “Enter” key.
- You can customize the Start Menu using the “Ctrl” and “Arrow” keys to customize the size of the Menu the way you want to.
- Windows Logo Key + G : – You can record what you do inside of an application on Windows 10. Now you can make simple tutorials yourself! Use this key combination:
- Use” Windows Logo Key + R” then type “Netplwiz” and hit “OK”. Then in Users Accounts, uncheck the “users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”.
- Windows Logo Key + X” and choose “Control Panel”.